[formlightbox_call title=”Out of Town Clients” class=”4″]Will you be flying into Dallas for your senior pictures? If so, CLICK HERE[/formlightbox_call]
[formlightbox_obj id=”4″ style=”padding: 10px;width:500px”]
Out of Town Clients:
Every year, I photograph seniors who fly in from all over the country.
Seniors have flown in from Alaska, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nebraska, Florida, Kentucky, Arkansas, & others.
This makes for an amazing mother-daughter bonding trip her senior year!
1. Fly in to DFW airport on Friday. If you fly Southwest, you will arrive at Love Field in downtown Dallas. Either way, you will take I-35 north to my studio in Denton.
2. If you want to stay near my studio, book a room at the Fairfield Inn in Denton, TX. 1-940-384-1700. It is very nice and right across the street.
3. We will do a “full session” on a Saturday. Yes, bring as much as you can! That night, I’ll photoshop & prep all your images for your viewing on Sunday.
4. On Sunday morning (after you’ve had breakfast), we will meet at my studio to see all the images in my home theater room, pick out our favorites, place your order, & pay for your order.
5. I will have all the canvases, gift prints, fine art albums, …. shipped directly to your home via UPS within a few weeks.
Make this an amazing experience.
Let’s go “all out” & do it right.
Beautiful studio portraiture is becoming a lost art.
Many photographers are now “natural light, on location” photographers due to the overwhelming challenge of mastering studio light. I get it. It’s not easy. But…. nothing worthwhile is ever easy.
The beauty of studio lighting is the fact I can create to softest, most beautiful light AND then create harsh moody light. I control everything. The light, the shadows, the pose, the mood, …
Studio lighting can create soft shadows or deep shadows (I LOVE Shadows!)
You deserve beautiful studio lighting in your portraits! In fact, most of the portraits hanging in my clients home are from my studio work.
Makeup for photography needs to go on heavier than normal daylight wear. We need to additional contrast for the makeup to “pop”
Use more powder than you think you need! We want to bring down the shine on the skin.
Did I mention MORE powder?
Lip gloss should be is a solid color & one shade deeper than normal. Lip liner of the SAME color is good too.
Eye liner can really make those eyes pop too!
Bring your makeup case with you for touch up. Especially lip gloss.
Did I mention MORE powder?
Avoid fresh haircuts. Allow at least a week for it to grow out.
Fresh shave or little facial hair? Its UP to you! I’ve had guys come with facial hair and then shave it down for the 2nd half of the shoot. Just be you.
I PROMISE no dorky poses. No peaking around trees or leaning against statues.
90% of the images that leave my studio are NON-smiley but we will do a few smiles too.
Treat yourself to a pedicure & manicure. We will photograph at least one set of images that will show your toes.
A good nights sleep can do wonders for bags under your eyes if you are concerned AND if you are still concerned, I can take care of that with a little airbrushing to ‘help’.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to a model to come to my studio. A lot of people THINK I only photograph models – not true. EVERYONE you see on my website are REAL seniors.
If you plan on coloring your hair or getting a new style, allow at least a week to get used to the style.
Be sure to bring jewelry, accessories, black high heels, white pearls, dangly earrings, formal dresses, fun dresses, hats, scarfs, sweaters, jackets, blue jean jackets, those jeans with holes in them, t-shirts, …. bring it all!
Be prepared to have a blast. Just ask anyone who has been to my studio – they will tell you!
Also, you will have your own private dressing room with a large mirror and make up table to put your things.